MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Semi Final Stage: Closing Note

What a ride it has been - Being a busy Project Manger; a Sportsman; a Coach; a Mentor; a Leader and now being able to add an Ambassador to that list is truly a great honour.

Being new to the whole set-up, it certainly did take a week or two for me to understand just what was require being a Semi-Finalist; but once understood, I certainly did make my mark on the competition.
I have attended Radio Interviews, Charity Events, been published in Newspapers, photo shoots and got to raise money for a worthy cause while operating a full time job.
This was truly a reflection of why I do meet the requirements and profile of a future MRSA and a real South African man ... and believe it or not, I had fun every step of the way!

Through all of this I was able to bring my community together and the support that I have received is tremendous and overwhelming. Through the amount of sms votes that I have received, I can safely say that my Marketing Campaign was a success and I certainly have developed a decent backing for this competition.
Being of Indian descent, I have managed to get the Indian community involved in this competition and plan to keep spreading the involvement to all within South Africa.


Thank You to all that have supported me through this phase of the competition and to all the sponsors and media who have assisted and believed in my potential.
I do plan on making you all proud and hopefully becoming one of the MRSA Finalists for the next phase of this Pageant.

So now ... only time will tell - Please tune into Kyknet @ 9:30pm on the 9th of December when the Top 12 will be announced.

Regards and all the best.
Fadeen

No comments:

Post a Comment