MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blue Chip Photo Shoot

Blue Chip Airlines have a fleet of luxury planes that are used and sold to interested parties who enjoy the upmarket lifestyle of Private Jets and Limousine Travel. So when the MRSA offices and SW Models gave the opportunity to become part of a Photoshoot that would assist in the advertisement of there company, I certainly raised my hand and drove down to the Wonderboom Airport for an experience I would not forget.
Being slightly new to the whole Photo and Model participation, I put my head down, took a deep breath and like all new adventures that I partake in; I gave it my all... and handled it like a pro.
Being one of the four MRSA semi-Finalists to join the in front camera crew, we certainly did have fun and proved why we are potential candidates for the Finalist group. Bonding with the other Models and Photographers was a great learning experience but have to admit that I did show much needed Leadership when required.
From Semi-Formal to Swimwear, we did it all while moving from Plane to Plane; then Limo to Limo and even a Firetruck.

The support from local people that came out to have a look at what was going on along the runway was tremendous and they even got included in some of the photos. At times I think they made better models than us, but it certainly opened my eyes to just how much work goes in to getting the right shot at the right time and at the right angle.
Thanks goes out to Blue Chip and the Photographers for getting such great pics of us - you really made me look good... not a bad way to spend the Saturday afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment