MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, November 29, 2010

East Wave Radio: Interview

"East Wave Radio" is a station that is based in Lenasia and broadcasts to listeners in the South of Gauteng. They do reach a huge amount of people so when I was offered the oportunity to market the competition and myself during a Live in Studio Interview with DJ Fazila on the afternoon show "Pasand Apni Apni" ... I certainly took the long drive down South.
We covered all areas of the competition and I was asked some interesting questions about myself which I handled professionally and smooth as always.
It was certainly a great Interview and the outcome was beautiful as listeners soon called in to show there support and backing for me.
The real proof was the fact that I moved from number 9 on the sms voting list to number 6 after this Interview, so a huge Thanks and Shout Out goes to East Wave and there Listeners - you are amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment