MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, November 8, 2010

Lotus FM - Interview (Midday Spice)


What a great day - After an email request to the famous Lotus FM radio station explaining the detail around the Mr South Africa Pageant and my inclusion as one of the Semi Finalists, I was graced with a call from the producer and given the opportunity of a telephonic interview. I certainly did not waste any time and before I knew it, I was live to South Africa during the "Midday Spice" show with Varshan Sookhun (Shown below).
The questions were basic but I gave as much detail as possible and certainly hope that the listeners did enjoy it.
Thank You to the Lotus Team and Varshan for the opportunity and time that they assisted me with, Im hoping to make them proud by hopefully qualifying as a Finalist come end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment