MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, November 29, 2010

Salvation army: Visit to the Family Care Centre

Charity Work has always been something that is close to my heart; so being an ambassador for the MRSA competition i decided to pay a visit to our local Salvation Army (Family Centre) for the afternoon. They house Pensioners, single parents and couples of all ages; serving 3 meals a day and providing shelter when needed.
Its truly unbelievable at what amazing people we have out there, I got to meet Major Diane and the Manager Caroline who runs the home and spends all there time assisting those in need in the Benoni region.
Ladies - you are Role Models to the community and an inspiration to me; thank you for welcoming me and allowing me to assist for the day.
Overall, it was a relaxing day as I got to spend time with the locals and enjoy a cup of tea with some interesting conversation.
Age truly does equal wisdom and that was the lesson for the day - Time well spent...

No comments:

Post a Comment