MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, September 26, 2011

Unity FM Interview: The Sports Hour Show


Last night we had the opportunity to share some light and detail about my Football Club, "Sporting Club of Benoni Independiante" on local radio station, Unity FM.

After a great background discussion and update on the clubs performance and goals, I was then given some time to market myself and the Mr South Africa competition to all listening in on the "Sports Hour Show".
There was some great focus added to the Chrysalis Foundation and raising of required funding for the charity. I was also able to give some much needed publicity on the "Chrysalis Football Tournament" that I am hosting for my Charity Event this year.

PS: Check out the T-Shirt that I am wearing which is proudly sporting the Chrysalis Foundation Name...

No comments:

Post a Comment