MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, September 26, 2011

East Wave Radio: Mr South Africa Semi-Finalist Interview


Another Radio Interview done and completed - This past Sunday I had the opportunity of getting some air time on the "Saaz Aur Awaaz" afternoon show on East Wave Radio with Dj Fazila.
What an exciting and amazing time I had with the different types of questions and comments that were delivered during the afternoon chat. I was given plenty of time to market myself, the Mr South Africa competition and the charity work that I am currently involved in.

Please stay close to the blog as I will upload a copy of the Interview for all to enjoy very soon

Huge thanks goes out to East Wave Radio and Fazila on the excellent opportunity received and the great support that I am getting from the Radio Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment