MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, September 26, 2011

Marketing and Exposure: Vote for Fadeen Mia

Flyers that were created for the "Vote for me" Campaign:

It was certainly a busy weekend, two Interviews with local Radio stations and a Marketing campaign that was just great fun!

Benoni played host to a fund raising walk that took place this past Sunday for Charity. My football Team, "Sporting Club of Benoni Independiente" was part of this great event and we assited with a water point for all Walkers.
This produced a great opportunity to get some more exposure for myself and hopefully to get my votes up.
I therefore created some flyers and handed them out to all Walkers that came past the water point, the other players also assisted to ensure that we got as many people as possible.

The East Rand is officially flowing with Fadeen Mia being a MrSA Semi-Finalist and they are keeping close tabs on the competition this year.

Vote for Fadeen Mia: SMS the words "MRSA 134" to 34008




Check out my T-Shirt and the Marketing that I have going for the Competition. We made sure that we got the whole community in on the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment