MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, October 17, 2011

Chrysalis Football Indoor Tournament Fundraiser: MrSA 2012 Charity Event (Update and Way Forward)

Just wanted to share an update from the "Chrysalis Indoor Football Tournament" that was held 2 weeks ago for Charity. All required money that was made has been proudly deposited into the Chrysalis Foundation account.
The only negative that I need to mention is the fact that I did not hit my personal target amount that I was aiming for. We did make a substantial profit that certainly will benefit the Chrysalis Foundation but my personal goal amount is still short.

The positive behind having my Fundraiser this early is that it gives me the opportunity to still try and achieve that amount over the next few weeks. All Charity money raised needs to be in by the 11th of November and that gives me a couple of weeks to brainstorm a few ideas so that I can raise a little more for Chrysalis.



Keep posted as I will ensure that I hit the required amount that I have set upon myself - NOTE: I do not know how to fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment