MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Build up to the MRSA 2012 Charity Fundraiser: Chrysalis Indoor Football Tournament


I have been quiet these last few days on the blog but thats only because I have been so busy with prep work towards my Charity Fundraiser; that will be taking place this Saturday.
Marketing has been tripled this week as we have approached all Indoor Arena's in the area and local teams to come through and support the day by entering a team.
Flyers marketing the event have been given out individually to teams, placed on vehicles at the arenas, posted on light poles and notice boards everywhere.
I have certainly gone all out to ensure that the day is an absolute success and that we can make the most in light of the Chrysalis Foundation.

Keep updated as I will post all relevant pics of the detail of the event by next week.


If you are interested in entering a Team - please contact me urgently on fadeen.mia@gmail.com, we have a few more places left as Teams are limited so please call as soon as possible to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment