MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Monday, October 31, 2011

Being an Inspiration and Role Model: Motivation for MRSA 2012

With my many achievements and success so far in my life, I have become accustomed to being a Role-Model to all around me.
One of my main reasons for entering Mr South Africa 2012 is to be a Role Model and inspiration to as many people as possible; and proving to them that anything is achievable if you set your mind to it.
With the exposure that I have received being a Mr South Africa Semi-Finalist, I do have more and more of the youth that approach me with numerous and various questions regarding Diet, Career, Sport and general day to day questions on how to do things better.
“It is truly an amazing feeling being that person who someone else aspires to become one day!”  

Helping the young boys during a gym session... 

No comments:

Post a Comment