MR South Africa Semi Finalist 2012:

Bar-One Manhunt Finalist 2013


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Riyaad Moosa show

Fund Raising is never an easy task, but when you have the likes of Riyaad Moosa joining you, it can really make the journey much more easier and lots of fun. Our Football Team, "Sporting Club of Benoni Independiente" required much needed funding to allow for the construction of  much needed Lighting facilities at our home ground. Our Solution, to get the funniest man around into our home town of Actonville and give the crowd a show that they would never forget.
And that is exactly what we did - having a sold out audience of just under 600, Riyaad worked his magic and the reviews were better than we ever expected.
It was a great honour being selected to host and MC the night, I sure do feel that I added my worth to a splendid evening.


I cant wait for the next event, and you can be sure that I will be leading from the front ... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment